Our goal at Sloan Janitorial Maintenance Services is to always provide you with good information + reliable, courteous and high-quality service. We understands the value of each dollar you spend to maintain a clean and healthy environment for your home/business.
What should you consider when choosing a new cleaning service; or renewing your contract with a current provider? Here is a quick checklist of what you should be looking for when making this important decision:
- Customized or Tailored Service Plans – Don’t get stuck in a cleaning plan that is not right for you. You should not have to pay for services that you do not need or want. Don’t be forced into a package plan.
- Availability and Scheduling – For commercial clients ask about black-out-dates and plan for larger projects accordingly. Home owners should understand holiday dates and vacation scheduling that may impact their normal cleaning schedule.
- Emergency Services – How much time or notice is needed for a service provider to respond to an emergency situation: floods, fire, and storm damage?
- Full Janitorial Service vs. Cleaning – Many companies subcontract services for floor and carpet care and window cleaning. This means you don’t know who is entering your building or home, the cost of service or the quality of work they provide.
- Local – Locally owned cleaning companies understand the local market and client expectations. They’re able to provide comprehensive services at competitive prices. Their good reputation is key to their good standing in the community and ability to ask for and get referrals.
- Bonded and Insured – Check to make sure your potential service provider is bonded and insured for the safety and security of you and your company.
For A Cleaning You Can Trust – Call Sloan Janitorial